County Veterans Service Office (CVSO)
Please Note: The Clark County Veteran's Service Office will be closed on December 14th for an offsite meeting.
The Clark County Veterans Service Office counsels, advises and assists military service veterans, veteran’s survivors and their dependents in obtaining benefits provided for them by County, State and Federal laws. Our staff receives training from the State of Indiana through the Indiana Department of Veteran Affairs (IDVA) and accreditation from the federal Veterans Administration (VA).
The Veterans Service Office offers a full range of free services:
Federal Benefit Applications
- Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- Veteran Non-Service Connected Pension
- Wartime Veteran’s Survivor Pension
- Dependency Indemnity Compensation
- VA Healthcare Enrollment & Programs
- Caregiver Support Assistance
- Early Planning & Burial Benefits
- Presumptive Claims
- Education Benefits
State/County Benefit Applications
- Disabled Veteran Property Tax Exemption
- Disabled Hoosier Veteran License Plates
- Military Family Relief Fund
- Golden Hoosier Passport
- Indiana Veterans Home
- Indiana Veterans Memorial Cemetery
- Education Benefits and Tuition Exemptions
- Peddlers, Vendors or Hawkers License
- Resident Veteran Hunting & Fishing License
- Vital Documents & Records Requests
- The Veteran Service Office is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm by appointment.
- Walk-In hours are from 11:00am - 1:00pm weekdays.
Please Note our New Office Location
County Veterans Service Office
Clark County Government Center
300 Corporate Dr Rm 101
Jeffersonville, IN 47130