CLERK OF THE COURTS
The Clerk of the Courts is a county elected official who performs as an officer of the court, the manager of court information and the chief financial officer for all revenues collected on behalf of the Court. This office also issues marriage licenses and maintains all recorded marriage in Clark County.
The Clerk administers the official court records for all trial court cases with jurisdiction in Clark County, prepares the permanent historical records for the courts, processes and issues various documents for court cases.
As a member of the Election Board, the Clerk oversees, conducts, and certifies the results for all federal, state, county, township, municipal, special, and school board elections.
Our normal business hours are
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
We request new cases be filed by 4:00 pm
To check the status on a Court case please click here to be taken to mycase.in.gov
- Magistrate (A) Kenneth Abbott - 812-280-5661 - https://zoom.us/j/99092626071?from=join#success
- Magistrate (B) William Dawkins - 812-258-2593 - https://zoom.us/j/7295707079?from=join#success
- Magistrate (C) Joni Grayson - 812 -207-2878 - https://zoom.us/j/99762732284?from=join#success
Circuit Court #1
- Judge Daniel Moore - 812-285-6308
Civil Cases - https://zoom.us/j/95382569385?from=join#success
Criminal Cases - https://zoom.us/j/6740584621?from=join#success
Circuit Court #2
Circuit Court #3
Circuit Court #4
- Judge Vicki Carmichael - 812-285-6294
Civil Cases - https://zoom.us/j/96946882184?from=join#success
SUPERIOR Court #5
Pretrial/Status Conference for Last Name A through L - https://zoom.us/j/97852876638?from=join#success
Pretrial/Status Conference for Last Name M through Z - https://zoom.us/j/4168255843?from=join#success
SUPERIOR Court #6
- Research trial court statistics
- Watch oral argument videos
- Apply for the Indiana Bar
- Law library catalog
- Calculate credit time for criminal sentences
- Date calculator